Saturday, March 14, 2009

Daily Drawing - "so mean"


"so mean"

It's a cold and rainy day here today. We just got back from a little excursion to find Sam some summer clothes. We went to two large used/consignment events for kids. Yikes! There are a lot of pregnant women and moms in Asheville! The first one had a line around the entire event and it was a 2 hour wait to buy anything. No thanks! So we went to the other one and I found some cute summer shirts for Sam. He is growing so fast.

So, we're back home now and feeling drowsy after a big lunch and the gray rainy day doesn't help. So, as soon as Sam goes down I think we're all going down.

Here is the drawing for today. Sadly, I cannot post this one on Etsy because as I was trimming it I realized that I had already drawn some stuff on the back. Oh well. Not everything has to be for sale, right?

Happy Saturday!

No comments: