Thursday, April 2, 2009

Daily Drawing - "sheltered life"


"sheltered life"

Today's drawing is available at my Etsy shop. This drawing was definitely inspired by the plants in a previous post. I have since found out that they are called May Apples. A small white "apple" will eventually bloom on them. Now I love them even more.

Not much going on today so this will be a short post. Planning on some Mother's Day goodies so, stay tuned.

Easter is just around the corner too. I think we'll try dyeing eggs with Sam. He'll probably be more into the box that the dye comes in but we'll see. I'm planning on painting his room this weekend. I'm nervous because I'm not crazy about the living room color that I painted a couple of weeks ago. But I'll take pics to post.

4 comments:

Cathy Nichols Art said...

Beautiful, Melissa! I like the new use of color. I heart you.

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

Hi Melissa
Lovely picture with the May Apple- I may see if I can get some over here :)

Jacqueline said...

Melissa, another beautiful drawing! Have fun with Sam dyeing eggies!! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you and yours!

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

Hi again! I've passed a blog award onto you which you can pick it up at my blog :)
Have a good weekend
Em x