Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Daily Drawing - "my own worst enemy"


"my own worst enemy"

Yay! The sun is out and it's warming up. Watched Idol last night and got a lot of drawing done. Now back to painting...on wood. No more walls to paint. At least not until the weekend. I've got my eye on a gorgeous red for one of the kitchen walls. Can't even imagine what the baseboards are going to look like after that one!

Today's drawing is kind of a self-portrait. Sometimes my crazed "middle-of-the-night-I-can't-sleep" thoughts get the better of me. Must learn not to dwell on things out of my control. Sadly, I've been saying this to myself for years. Anyway, the drawing is at my Etsy shop.

Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Yay glad that the sun is out and warming up your day! This is a really cute drawing..love it! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!