Saturday, November 6, 2010

Visionary Living Feature


A couple of months ago I was asked to write an article for the beautifully designed Texas magazine Visionary Living. They wanted to know what keeps me motivated and inspired, what challenges I faced going out on my own, and if I could offer any words of wisdom for those wanting to make the leap to follow their passions. It seems that a lot of people out there really want to leave their jobs and follow their dreams. I get asked these questions a lot through emails. I think partly because of my bio page on my website and how miserable I was at my last 9-5 job. So, I hope I can help someone out there to make the leap. It has definitely been challenging (especially in this economy) but I have never for one second doubted my decision.

You can read the magazine online. Just keep clicking to see my page (shown above) if you want to read my article. I think it is the 29th page in.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend. It is FREEZING here and I have a terrible cold. Hoping tomorrow will be better.


No comments: