Monday, August 18, 2008

Let the Goodbyes Begin...























Andee Eve Husney























My space-mate Alex Schaefer























Walt Hall























Greg Gould























Jimmy Bleyer

We're moving in less than 2 weeks. Yikes! And I've started to say goodbye to some friends and co-workers. I'm very excited for our journey but now the realization has kicked in that we're actually leaving and I may never see some of these great people again.

Last week was my last meeting at Ten Women Gallery. This is where it all started for me and I'm going to really miss these women.

And last Thursday was my last artwalk at The Hive where I said goodbye to the amazing artists that I met there. They were all so nice to me and I loved hanging out with them at the openings and artwalks.

Above are a few pics of the Hivers...

I'll miss you!

2 comments:

alex schaefer said...

Bye Melissa! I'm going to check your blog when you're in North Carolina to see what's up! Post some pictures of the landscpae there because I want to see how it's different! I'm goin to link to you...

-alex

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa!!

I hope life has been going great for you and your family!! I'm in the middle of a move to that loft above The Hive that Nathan and I are splitting, and I just did the Brewery Artwalk last weekend. There are some changes going on @ The Hive with moving the store, etc.. VERY busy time but all is going well. When Stickam is up and running again we'll let you know!!