Monday, November 5, 2012

Limited Edition Art Pillows

"I miss you when you're asleep" pillow - front
"I miss you when you're asleep" pillow - back
"buttercup" pillow - front
"buttercup" pillow - back
"rooted" pillow - front
"rooted" pillow - back
"part of me" pillow - front
"part of me" pillow - back
Just released!  Limited edition printed pillows with floral designed back. The front of these pillows have a printed image of one of my paintings and the back is a custom designed (by me) floral pattern with the title of the painting printed inside one of the flowers. 

The pillow measures 16" x 16". The fabric is a beautiful linen-cotton canvas. Each pillow has a zipper at the bottom for easy removal of the insert and washing. 

The pillows were sewn professionally and there are only 3 pillows of each design. 

Click here to purchase a pillow cover. They are $46 each.  Pillow inserts can also be purchased for an additional $18. 

A great gift for the holidays!

And stay tuned...more goodies to be released soon. 

No comments: