Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Painting for Halloween

"it's gonna be a long night"

My son Sam is REALLY into Halloween this year so I wanted to paint (for the first time) a painting for Halloween. I'm not really a fan of black and orange so I decided to go in a dark and spooky direction. I also really needed an image for the October page of my upcoming 2012 calendar.

Last year Sam was a knight in shining armor which included a sparkly cape that I attached myself (and that is pretty much the extent of my sewing skills). This year he is a zombie skeleton and the costume is pretty terrifying. What a difference a year makes!

And stay tuned...calendars and mini paintings/ornaments will be released in the next few weeks.

The painting is 12" x 12" and is titled "it's gonna be a long night" and is available here. Prints are also available here.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: