Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today at Bent Creek

This was the best Mother's Day ever! Started out with a delicious husband-made breakfast of strawberry/blueberry pancakes and a beautiful card made by my son and then we went for a beautiful hike at Bent Creek. After lunch I decided to take a nap. My son (who stopped napping months ago) came in with his Teddy Bear when I was already asleep and snuggled next to me and took a nap with me. Heaven! Then off to a local kids festival where I saw a lot of my mommy friends and now I'm waiting for my husband to finish cooking dinner - shrimp with goat cheese and tomatoes. Yum! Such a wonderful day with my boys!

I'm really feeling the love today. And I feel so fortunate to have my own amazing family plus an amazing mother who has always been there for me. She taught me what being a good mother is all about. Thank you, Mom...for everything.

And the winner of my Mother's Day Giveaway is...Jenni Allen. Please get in touch with me offline and give me your address and let me know which cards you would like.

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: